Terms and Conditions
|General remark: because Rimpelconsult operates under dutch law, the original dutch text is leading in the terms and conditions.|
To your benefit the following translation gives an impression of the original content, but you cannot derive any rights from it.
Article 1: Definitions
In these general conditions the following terms have the following meanings, unless explicitly stated otherwise or the context otherwise requires:
- Rimpelconsult: the user of these terms and conditions: Rimpelconsult located in Amsterdam, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 132, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 332 78 046;
- Agreement: The agreement between Rimpelconsult and the patient comes about through the website;
- patient: the natural person not acting in the context of the exercise of a profession or business which Rimpelconsult has entered into an agreement;
- product: the product offered for sale on the website;
- Website: Website rimpelconsult.nl managed by Rimpelconsult.
Article 2: General
- These general conditions apply to the agreement between Rimpelconsult and the patient.
- Deviations from these general conditions are only valid if expressly agreed in writing or via email.
- If certain in these terms and conditions specified terms, different terms have been agreed, these General conditions for the remainder of the agreement. Agreed deviations never apply for more than one contract.
- If one or more of the provisions in these terms and conditions are invalid or void, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions apply. The invalid or unenforceable provisions will be replaced by Rimpelconsult, which as far as possible the purpose and intent of the original provision (s) is observed.
- If Rimpelconsult does not require strict compliance with these terms and conditions, this does not mean that its provisions do not apply, or Rimpelconsult in any degree would lose the right to otherwise demand strict compliance with the provisions of these terms.
Article 3: Offer
- The range of Rimpelconsult is optional.
- The supply of products and services of Rimpelconsult on the website is valid while stocks last.
- Obvious mistakes or errors such as writing, typing or printing errors in the offer on the website or in email messages Rimpelconsult not binding.
- The range offered on the website may be changed without notice.
Article 4: Website
- Rimpelconsult does not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that all errors will be improved.
- Rimpelconsult is entitled at any time to make changes without notice in the website.
- By using the website, the patient will prepare in accordance with what may be expected from a responsible and careful internet user.
- The patient is not permitted to bypass security applications on the website or crack.
- The patient is not allowed to use the website in such a way that it affects the proper functioning of computer systems Rimpelconsult or third parties or that thereby be impeded impeded or other users of the website.
Article 6: Prices
- The prices listed on the website for the products are including VAT
- Rimpelconsult has the right to adjust its prices from time to time without notice.
- The amount of shipping costs will be before the customer can place the order to the customer announcement on the website.
Article 7: Placing order online
- The ability to do Rimpelconsult orders via the website to third parties is a free service, with responsibility for the correct execution of the order lies with the third party to which the website refers ..
Article 8: Payment
- All treatments and products that are purchased directly from Rimpelconsult will be paid in cash or by debit card prior to treatment or disposal.
- Rimpelconsult has appropriate security measures for the electronic payment via the ATM to proceed safely.
Article 9: Liability
- Rimpelconsult can not be obliged to compensate any damage which is a direct or indirect result of:
- An event that is in fact beyond its control and thus do not do it and / or leave can be attributed, among others, as described in Article 10;
- any act or omission of the customer.
- Rimpelconsult is not liable for damage of any kind resulting Rimpelconsult worked on the basis of incorrect and / or incomplete data provided by the customer.
- Rimpelconsult is not liable for damage to or caused by the product eg by incorrect or improper use or use of the product contrary to the instructions.
- If Rimpelconsult be liable for any loss, liability Rimpelconsult is limited to the amount paid out by the insurer of Rimpelconsult. If the insurer does not pay out if the damage is not covered by insurance, the liability of Rimpelconsult is limited to the invoice amount, at least that part of the agreement to which the liability relates.
- In these terms and conditions included limitations of liability do not apply if the damage is due to intent or deliberate recklessness of Rimpelconsult or one of its subordinates.
Article 10: Force Majeure
- Rimpelconsult is not obliged to fulfill one or more obligations under the agreement or to pay compensation in the case of force majeure. Force majeure is among others understood, in addition to that which is in the law and jurisprudence, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, which Rimpelconsult can not influence but which prevents Rimpelconsult is unable to meet its obligations. Force majeure shall in any case: weather; theft; electricity and Internet disturbance; floods, landslides and other natural disasters; terrorism; barriers by third parties, including governments; barriers in transport; strikes; riots, wars or war threats; loss of or damage to products during transport thereof; import and export restrictions; fires, breakdowns and accidents in the company of Rimpelconsult; the burning of means of transport of Rimpelconsult or hired transport, touching the relevant fault conditions thereto, in accidents thereof; government measures.
- Force majeure is also understood to mean a non-attributable failure of a supplier of Rimpelconsult.
Article 11: Customer Service
- For questions about the treatment, before or afterwards, or filing a complaint, the patient can contact Rimpelconsult via telephone: 020-4231303 or by email “email@example.com” or by making an appointment to come to the address Oudezijdsachterburgwal 132, 1012 DV Amsterdam.
- If possible, telephone inquiries are answered immediately. If that is not possible, then made known to the client time limit within which the patient can expect an answer.
- At Rimpelconsult Complaints are submitted within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, by Rimpelconsult respond within the period of 14 days, confirming receipt and indicating when the customer can expect a more detailed answer.
- For moor information on complaints and disputes procedure, see the page on the website about this.
Article 12: Privacy
- Rimpelconsult processes personal data in accordance with its privacy statement that appears on the website.
Article 13: Applicable law and disputes
- The agreement between Rimpelconsult and the customer is governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes related to agreements between the customer and Rimpelconsult be submitted to the competent court in the district where Rimpelconsult is located. The patient has one month’s time after Rimpelconsult has written to the customer appeal to this provision, to opt for settlement of the dispute before the competent court according to law.