The indentation or hollowing of the temples is very gradual from the age of 35. Then it becomes visible that the skin is weakening and that subcutaneous fat corpuscles, which are located in the temples, but also under the eyes, before the ear and in the cheeks, gradually decrease in size and thus lose volume. In addition, the bone volume also changes, as do the bone structures onto which the fat bodies and the skin have a hold.
For the temple, this volume loss means that an indentation will occur above the sides of the eyebrows.
Those who want to be treated can make an appointment for a free consultation. The cosmetic doctor will work with you to see what the best result can be.
Almost always this will be a treatment with a filler. You can then choose from Sculptra, which can largely fill the cavity or a superficially applied firm filler, which bridges the cavity. A third option is the insertion of PDO-threads.
• More than 20 years of experience in Botox and fillers
• Top quality for affordable prices; 1st consultation free
• Only use safe products
• Natural result through step-by-step construction
• You call and mail and only consult with your own NVCG-certified doctor
• Appointment within two days, no waiting time
• Also open in the evening and during the day at the weekend
• Maximum privacy; no waiting room, so you are always alone in the practice
For all current prices click here.
You can pay with a debit card (Maestro or V Pay, the successors of the old PIN card), with a credit card (American Express / VISA or MasterCard) or in cash against receipt of a receipt.