The tear trough is the area under the eyes from nose downwards to the upper cheek and beneath the eyes. It can cause dark shadows as a result of the natural ageing process: volume loss and skin laxity.
Treating the tear troughs is a specialized treatment which can give excellent results for the patient. Treatment is available at Rimpelconsult by your own specialized, trained and experienced doctor.
The most common treatment is the use of a delicate dermal filler, that adapts smoothly to the delicate tissue it is injected in or the modern hyaluronic acid Redensity-2. An alternative can be very thin PDO-threads.
If you make an appointment with your doctor Pieter Starrenburg he will together with you make a treatment plan and see what is best in your circumstances.
• More than 20 years of experience in Botox and fillers
• Top quality for affordable prices; 1st consultation free
• Only use safe products
• Natural result through step-by-step construction
• You call and mail and only consult with your own NVCG-certified doctor
• Appointment within two days, no waiting time
• Also open in the evening and during the day at the weekend
• Maximum privacy; no waiting room, so you are always alone in the practice
The price of the first consultation is free; for a follow-up appointment without treatment you pay € 40.
For all current prices click here.
You can pay with a debit card (Maestro or V Pay, the successors of the old PIN card), with a credit card (American Express / VISA or MasterCard) or in cash against receipt of a receipt.