Corona measures at Rimpelconsult
Rimpelconsult follows the guidelines of our professional association, the NVCG, which in turn are derived from the guidelines that our government has recently drawn up for non-corona hospital care.
The following are the basic principles under which the NVCG believes that working responsibly and safely is possible for both the cosmetic doctor and the patient:
- Healthy patients (without complaints of cough, sore throat, fever, colds and / or diarrhea) should be able to be treated. The practice questions each patient prior to making an appointment about the presence of complaints (cough, sore throat, fever, colds and / or diarrhea) and whether housemates are in home isolation. The answers determine whether the patient can come to the practice. The patient visits the practice alone.
- At the entrance of the practice, the patient is asked to disinfect the hands. The clinic offers the opportunity for this.
- Upon entry, the patient is asked again about any complaints. The patient with a cough, cold, sore throat, diarrhea and / or fever is not treated and will be requested to leave immediately.
- All activities are performed by medically trained staff. Doctors belong to the contact professions, with extended knowledge of infection prevention. They are used to understanding and complying with infection prevention measures. Your doctor will therefore wear a mouth mask and face mask during treatment.
- The doctor and the patient observe the 1.5 meter zone as much as possible. No hands are shaken. Because it is known that the dispersion of drops from the oral cavity plays a major role in the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the doctor and patient speak as little as possible during the treatment within 1.5 meters. This is explained once more to the patient in advance.
- A maximum of 2 people are present in the treatment room at the same time, keeping a distance of> 1.5 meters as much as possible.
- Before and after contact with the patient, hand hygiene is applied, by using hand alcohol or by washing hands with soap.
- No drinks can be offered or consumed during your presence in the practice.