Horizontal necklines are probably the most stubborn cosmetic problem when it comes to the neck. They develop as a result of the skin losing tension in combination with hereditary factors. Of course excessive sun tanning has also a negative effect as well as smoking.
Those who want to be treated can make an appointment for a free consultation. The cosmetic doctor will evaluate the possibilities with you to see what product gives the best result for you.
• More than 20 years of experience in Botox and fillers
• Top quality for affordable prices; 1st consultation free
• Only use safe products
• Natural result through step-by-step construction
• You call and mail and only consult with your own NVCG-certified doctor
• Appointment within two days, no waiting time
• Also open in the evening and during the day at the weekend
• Maximum privacy; no waiting room, so you are always alone in the practice
For all current prices click here.
You can pay with a debit card (Maestro or V Pay, the successors of the old PIN card), with a credit card (American Express / VISA or MasterCard) or in cash against receipt of a receipt.