In most cases a patient wants a chin correction because the chin is not in line with nose and mouth and is withdrawn.
The reason is mostly a genetic factor: you will see that sisters, brothers, fathers, mothers etc also can suffer from this anatomic phenomenon.
Another problem can be the dimpling of your chin like an orange skin, when you close your lips firmly, or the formation of a deep horizontal fold.
Those who want to be treated can make an appointment for a free consultation. The cosmetic doctor will work with you to see what the best natural and safe result can be.
If the chin is only slightly withdrawn, the cosmetic doctor can compensate it with a filler.
If the retraction is more severe then the only solution is to visit a plastic surgeon for a chin implant.
For more information on the effects and properties of a filler like Sculptra, please visit this page. Click for the characteristics of other fillers here .
If you want a treatment for the dimpling or the horizontal fold, Botox is the first choice. Also the insertion of PDO-threads can improve things in certain cases.
• More than 20 years of experience in Botox and fillers
• Top quality for affordable prices; 1st consultation free
• Only use of safe products
• Natural result through step-by-step build-up
• You call and mail and only consult with your own NVCG- nand KNMG-certified doctor
• Appointment within two days, no waiting time
• Also open in the evening and during the day at the weekend
• Maximum privacy; no waiting room, so you are always alone in the practice
For all current prices click here.
You can pay with a debit card (Maestro or V Pay, the successors of the old PIN card), with a credit card (American Express / VISA or MasterCard) or in cash against receipt of a receipt.