Just like the tear trough the area under the eyes from nose sideways to the corner of the eyes is very delicate. It can cause bags under the eyes and dark shadows as a result of the natural ageing process: volume loss and skin laxity.
The area under your eyes is very delicate and must be handled carefully and with great knowledge. The more than 20 years of experience Drs Starrenburg offers you is in your favour: You get the best possible advice with the most natural result. Want to know which fillers or are solutions under your eyes can help you? Then you just come to the right website: Drs. Pieter Starrenburg of Rimpelconsult can help you to reduce the signs of aging.
Treating the bags is a specialized treatment that can give excellent results for the patient. Treatment is available at Rimpelconsult by your own specialized, trained and experienced doctor.
The most common treatment is the use of a delicate dermal filler, that adapts smoothly to the delicate tissues it is injected in. A modern alternative can be very thin PDO-threads, Redensity-2 or SkinTech RRS HA Eyes serum.
If you make an appointment with your doctor Pieter Starrenburg he will together with you make a treatment plan and see what is best in your circumstances.
• More than 20 years of experience in Botox and fillers
• Top quality for affordable prices; 1st consultation free
• Only use of safe products
• Natural result through step-by-step construction
• You call and mail and only consult with your own NVCG- and KNMG-certified doctor
• Appointment within two days, no waiting time
• Also open in the evening and during the day at the weekend
• Maximum privacy; no waiting room, so you are always alone in the practice
Previous clients were always very pleased that Pieter Starrenburg has no waiting room. This prevents one can encounter an acquaintance. But that’s not the only advantage of this private practice:
The price of the first consultation is free; for a follow-up appointment without treatment you pay € 40.
For all current prices click here.
You can pay with a debit card (Maestro or V Pay, the successors of the old PIN card), with a credit card (American Express / VISA or MasterCard) or in cash against receipt of a receipt.