TIPS FOR CARE AFTER THE TREATMENT
To achieve the best effect with Sculptra®, it is important to follow all your doctor’s advice about aftercare after every treatment with Sculptra®.
The aftercare tips are:
- Apply a ‘cold pack’ to the treated areas in the face 24 hours after treatment, to reduce the swelling. Always wrap the ‘cold pack’ in a cloth first, avoid direct contact between the ice and the skin.
- Massage the treated areas with circular motions for 3-5 minutes and do so 3-5 times a day for 3-5 days (or as prescribed by your doctor).
- Use a suitable cream for the massage to reduce friction, as prescribed by your doctor.
- If there are no complications (open wounds, bleeding, redness and swelling), make-up can be applied a few hours after treatment.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and / or UV lamps until possible swelling and redness have disappeared.
When should you contact us?
If one of the rare complications occurs:
- Fever higher than 38 degrees.
- Prolonged bleeding or open wound
- Abnormal swelling longer than 48 hours, permanent redness with a beating / painful feeling.
In that case you call immediately at 020-4231304 and you will always immediately get your doctor on the phone.