After treatment, it is wise to:
- The first few hours not use any makeup because there are small puncture holes.
- The first 2 to 4 hours after the treatment not lie down or bend over.
- The first 24 hours to avoid a visit to the sauna or other heat producing activities.
- Limiting the first 24 hours of alcohol consumption to one glass
- The skin can be cleaned with the products you normally use.
- Smear any bruising with a high sun protection factor because under the influence of UV light blue spots can turn into pigment spots.
Within 10 to 14 days, the result is optimal. After two to four weeks, I’ll see you back for a checkup, free of charge. This is to evaluate whether you and I both are happy.
What can you begin to feel after treatment with fillers
- The area where you were treated feels somewhat swollen and bruised.
- From the moment of treatment bruising may occur. Bruising remains visible in most people about a week. Sometimes it happens that the bruises are gone only after two weeks.
- Especially in the first week, the treated portion of the face can be irregular. In the first weeks after treatment, the injected material can still be felt, it will gradually disappear. The first week after treatment, there is also some swelling. Two weeks after the treatment you will see the final result of the treatment.
You call the clinic if one of these complications occur:
- Fever higher than 38 degrees.
- Continuously bleeding, whereby pressing the gauze does not help.
- Abnormal swelling, pus, hot skin and a painful throbbing sensation.
You then call our number 020-4231303 and you always get your own doctor directly on the phone.